Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What is on my inner thigh provided it is not cellulite?

Barstow

I'm not really sure, however on my inner thighs I own marks that are similar to cellulite marks, however aren't lumpy according to cellulite usually is. It looks according to it could be stretch marks, however some of these marks activity into the skin. It nearly looks according to babyish white cuts that are defined when I sit Indian style, however I'm not sure what they are. I own never gotten any divide that would allowance these marks. What are they and how can I treat them properly?



Hayti Heights

gaah! I own them too!! they are aloof stretch marks..mine were really poor a couple of months ago..however they are going out..yours will too, I think its aloof from puberty. put coco butter on the everyday and they will free up :]


No comments:

Post a Comment