Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Has anyone tried a caffeine scrub for cellulite?

Hawaiian Paradise Park

If so, did you apprehension any improvement? How generally did you use the scrub and how continued did it take to see results? I heard that these caffeine scrubs for cellulite work well however aloof wanted to hear from someone who has indeed tried it!



Wayne City

Yes, I've tried the caffeine scrub. The reason it gives you some results is that the caffeine takes outside some of the fluids trapped under the skin. The actual scrubbing (same as dry brushing) increases your circulation and helps your object amuse rid of the cellulite. Here's what worked for me:1. Dry brushing (every after dark, before my shower)2. Use (pilates and abysmal knee bends)3. Cellulite cream -- cellulit cream really worked well for me. Whatever you try, return and let us understand what really works for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment