Friday, April 8, 2011

How log will it take to see results for soap and glory cellulite lotion?

Seneca

So i own change cellulite on my legs and today i went outside and purchased Soap and Glory products from Target, Air the Work and SLIMWEAR. I was wondering how continued it may take me to see results using both of these products along with regular use and a reduced calorie diet. I understand that results will vary for every person however i was aloof looking for an estimate or your own personal familiarity. Thank you.



Montrose-Ghent

That didnt work for me. I tried http://tinyurl. com/pkkbhf worked wanders. No added cellulite at all. Which is great since i was never comfortable in a bikini or little shorts. However any more that i finally did some thing approximately it :)



Tilden

Cellulite can alone be reduced through weight loss. The creams and lotions sometimes *arise* to work, as they irritate your skin to swell within the dimples, causing them to elivate, but they don't truly remove the cellulite.


No comments:

Post a Comment