Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How well does nivea great bye cellulite work?

Anoka

I recently absent 50 pounds, and I my legs own not dealt with the blows of it that well. I want to amuse rid off the cellulite without getting plastic surgery or expensive treatment, so this Nivea stuff may be my alone achievement! Can anyone whose used it accord me a critique of it??Thanks so even!



Rainsburg

I tried it and it was a bit strange. it didn't arise to accomplish even to amuse rid of the cellulite however it did constitute my skin soft. I own tried counltess cellulite creams and they all own diferent thing. some arise to work. altered persons react differently though. what worked for me was a combination of use and a cream. Provided you absent weight quickly it may be aloof a combintion of loss and muscle tone and a small size of cellulite.



Mills

I've never tried it, however I begin some reviews online:http://www. reviewstream. com/reviews/?p=1…http://www. amazon. com/Nivea-Body-Good-By…It seems according to there are some mixed reviews, however I guess it doesn't aching to try it since there's a chance it could work for you. Achievement it works for you



Alliance

I've used the Nivea Great Bye cellulite and it didn't accomplish anything, I begin the next helped:Cellulite MassageBody BrushingLeg squats and raisesDrink plenty of waterSee http://www. ridofcellulite. org for added info



Alto

Hi munyahn, Congrats on your 50 pound loss!! Before you acquire the Nivea cream or any other creams that don't work read the cellulite reduction report below. Acquisition outside what works, what doesn't and why. Great luck


No comments:

Post a Comment