Saturday, April 9, 2011

Will cellulite and stretch marks disappear provided youre a teenager?

South Point

Hey, so I'm working outside, doing a abundance of running and biking, and I was wondering provided the cellulite and stretch marks I own will disappear when I amuse back into shape? Provided aloof exercising wont work, are there any actual remedies that accomplish aid?



Dayton

I'm a teenager myself and own stretchmarks..i'm using Bio-oil and it's doing wonders and i am going too abide using it becasue i can already see that the apperance of the stretchmarks are fading out! :) Anyways, achievement this too works for you! Several ppl own begin this adjustment epitome. Take attention x



Lucama

Stretch marks are scars which will not activity out. But losing weight and using vitamin E lotion will aid to reduce the colour and constitute them arise the same colour as your skin. Im not sure provided the same goes for cellulite.



Monticello

stretch marks accomplish activity out provided you are a teenager. i asked my doctor - i own lots on my back.


No comments:

Post a Comment