Friday, June 17, 2011

Dove go Fresh energizer body mist

Dove has alwyas been the  guide in skin care products, from their visible form washes to soaps dove is a pier company wihting the industry ans is for aye  on the forefront of new ideas and exploration. I recentely saw and add in the place of the new collection and decided to corrupt and revie a few products. here is my review of the dove have effect fresh energizer mist

I am a lemon lover and in addition have a great liking for dove products if it be not that  when the GO FRESH  COLLECTION  was introduced to the emporium, I bought  the Dove go novel energizing body mist ,  unfortunately i if it be not that couldn't buy the matching deodorant (since it was out of stock ), so I just settled for the carcass mist. This spray is meant to exist used immediately after the shower with a view to a refreshing smell wihtout the overwhelming that perfume can create.  I took it home and  used it the nearest day, it smelled great  and I be under the necessity of confess that , I have dropped my extravagant mist for it, and  I didn't plane go back to the store  in opposition to the matching deodorant . It has ~y overpowering perfume and  if used immediately after you come out of the shower, it easily could last the whole day on your skin. I usually finish lots of compliments throughout the day which is absolutley amazing.

It besides adds moisture to your skin , for the cause that it has a hint of moisturizer in it and the  conjunction scent of the  lemongrass and grapefruit in it, is unbeatable. you can feel the mist settle on your derm. 

Before you try out any dear body mist , you got to accord. this one a try, it is store-friendly and simply the best , in my belief.always try it on a small spot on your skin to find sure that it doesn't casue a adventurous.

I don't think it has some disadvantage apart from that it looks illiberal in its 23ml container, but largeness isn;t everything and it takes slenderly one spray to give you a bulky smell that lasts for hours and hours. brace thumbs up i give this result and 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment