Friday, June 3, 2011

Emotion with Shoes

I get once read a book, it uttered that, love is just like a amiable of shoes, marriage is also like a sympathetic of shoes, and a relationship of alternating is the like. Perhaps, on the different stages, there are different kinds of shoes, and in that place must be different interpretation and definition for different shoes on these diverging stages. You may like varied kinds of shoes, or you may right love one kind. Such as, eminently heels, sneakers, running shoes, cloth shoes, sandals, etc. As since me, I like sport shoes like sneakers and running shoes. I like the grade of b>New balance shoes on the side of its special design and soft mood. I feel unique and comfortable though I wear it. Of course, this tender of shoes also affects my life deeply.
One day, I suddenly find that the starting a~ shoes I bought really affect my life even-handed like love. That pair of running shoes were actual comfortable I chose for a extended time. I have searched it in the well mall. At last, I have seen the subdue of white running shoes, and later than I have tried it, I be stirred so satisfied, and then decided ~ away it to my home. Moreover, it is the reproach. of new balance. It is in this way excited.

Now, you may ask me, that which the relations between the shoes and love?
If you are careful enough, you power of choosing find the delicate relationship existing in them. A couple of new shoes are just like a boy friend you have contact recently, and it be able to accompany with you at any time to any place. But you have neglected unit point, new shoes are often overmuch comfortable, it will cause some constant damage to your feet. This is reasonable like the boy friend. You draw near together for less understanding, and you inclination find so many problems in the days you pair are together. After you took the unused shoes home, you will find whether it is relevant in the following time. You may bear deadly malice to it and put it besides. While you may fondness it, so wear it all the time. But this couple of b>New balance shoes has be transformed into my favorite, and I hope greater degree of people can enjoy it. I be favored with already possessed my shoes, while which time he will appear?

No comments:

Post a Comment