Friday, April 15, 2011

Any ideas or ace affectionate of creams to amuse rid of cellulite?

Iron Horse

I've been using Dove Intensive Firming Cream for my legs and I haven't really noticed any changes apart from my skin is pretty soft. I've seen a commercial for a lotion from Nivea....says something according to Goodbye Cellulite or something according to that. Has anyone tried that yet or own anything bigger that has worked for you? And you've seen results?



Ironton

use Nivea - Goodbye Cellulite, it totally works, in approximately 8 days you'll see the aberration. you own to use it everyday though, and possibly accomplish some squats in the morning, that couldnt aching either. thats what i accomplish, and i cherish my legs!



South Bound Brook

I've heard cocobutter works



Quincy

sorry to say..however none of it really works...there has been abundant studies on it.



Round Lake Beach

drink lots and lots and lots of water! The cream of L'òreal is great.. massage the cream in... helps to stimulate the bloodcycle.



West Easton

I swear by Clarins. After using the products, I too recommended it to my brobdingnagian and she too agrees it's the ace. Try the - Object Firming Cream - Object Shaping Cream.



Stroud

haha thats loopy! i Aloof got that nivea goodbye cellulite! idk provided it works yet however my acquaintance used it and wow her legs looked so even bigger! its not all out tho((much tho she has alone used it for a month any more))



Portal

going to the gym works. use weights it will tone you up and constitute your cellulite activity out.



Frohna

sorry however the alone way to accomplish that is WORKING Outside and DIET Chicken feed or the apathetic way LIPO or there's something called MESOTHEARPY 500 bucks a shot and u charge a min of 3 to 4 shots



Pisgah

i havent tried the nevia myself however i saw on a page of tyra where a couple ppl tried it outside and the results where great



Millville

Creams don't cure cellulite, I'm sorry to breach the poor information. It's a waste of almighty dollar.



South Yarmouth

NO SUCH THING... water and use. I really wouldnt waste my almighty dollar on that affectionate of stuff... try a plastic surgeon provided it really bothers you.



Rosendale Village

Nivea - Goodbye Cellulite I've heard from friends that own used it, that it helps the appearance of cellulite.



Elkton

None of those creams aid cellulite. Abysmal tissue massage will aid breakdown the fibrous tissues. Really once you own it your stuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment