Friday, April 15, 2011

How can i lose cellulite from my thighs and butt?

East Hodge

....i accomplish not want to lose weight im 5'3 and 100 pounds i aloof own cellulite. please dont say squatting i own poor knees much though im a teenager haha.



Swarthmore

I own cellulite too, and it sucks! I've gotten rid of a abundance of mine though. I accomplish a hardly any thigh tightening exercises, and you don't own to accomplish squats try yoga, its very low force. You definitely don't charge to lose weight however toning up will aid reduce the appearance of cellulite. I own too begin a hardly any creams that work for me. Several are utter crap, however I own begin a hardly any that indeed work. I myself take IQ Derma, since it comes with a supplement packet and helps amuse rid of cellulite from the inside outside. I begin some reviews of popular creams here http://www. myireviews. com/cellulite-cream/


No comments:

Post a Comment