Friday, April 15, 2011

Is using a skin firming lotion where you dont own cellulite poor?

Bunker Hill

I use a skin firming lotion on my thighs and butt to aid my cellulite, however I use it for my whole object too, can that reason something on the parts that dont haev cellulite, ( according to me stomach, arms, chest and legs)?



Shokan

No, I use skin firming around too. I cherish the NIVEA and CLARINS firming products aloof that even. I indeed think it helps with the firmness. Cellulite is caused by loss of skin elasticity, weight accretion, and the fat pushing against the skin so I don't see where using firming cream on other areas would be a poor thing. You would own to accretion a abundance of weight to own cellulite on your arms and chest. Cellulite is most prevalent on the thighs and butt. I,too, use MD SKINCARE daily object peel before slathering on all my firming products. It seems to help in the process. It is formulated to sure, advance skin texture and collagen. Use it before slathering on the firming products or at nite before bed. Achievement this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment