Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Top 5 Facial Skincare Super Serums

Top 5 Skincare Serums

Face serums are now one of the hottest skincare products around and a good skincare serum should be the new addition to your daily skincare regime. But with the dazzling array of serums to choose from, which one should you go for?
There are many different types of facial serums available including ingredients such as alpha hydroxy acids, vitamin C, retinol and peptides so you should choose wisely depending on your skin type and your skincare needs.

I am quite new to using serums and I must admit, I am an absolute convert so here I am going to give you my rundown of 5 of the best cosmeceutical serums available each with different properties:

1.) gloTherapeutics Super Serum. If you are looking for a versatile anti-ageing serum to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and minimize pore size then this 30ml anti-ageing serum is ideal. It is suitable for all skin types and conditions. Although it is one of the more pricey at 75 it is well worth the money. Use every few evenings and you will soon see a difference. I have been using this and absolutely love it. My skin looks and feels younger and softer and I can definitely see a differencce in the fine lines.

2.) Skinceuticals Retexturing Activator. This is a serum to gently exfoliate the skin on a daily basis and prevent the build up of dry and dead skin. This facial serum transforms the skin overnight, exfoliating and hydrating at the same time. This revolutionary resurfacing and replenishing serum surpasses the results of a 20% daily glycolic treatment while simultaneously reinforcing the skins barrier for healthier, more radiant skin (as featured in the Daily Mail, Thursday 24th Nov 11).

No comments:

Post a Comment