Friday, April 1, 2011

Ace way to amuse rid of cellulite on butt and back of thighs?

Ronda

i'm still young and i'm slender and athletic built however i own aloof a tiny tiny bit of cellulite starting to anatomy on my butt and the backs of my thighs. how to i amuse rid of this?



Hanover

I'm in the same exact position you are babe! Lol. I myself am slender and I own cellulite and the back and sides of my thighs and it sucks! The ace thing you can accomplish is watch your quickly aliment intake since that stuff is greasy and no great for your object. (I cherish quickly aliment though haha) and you can try working outside a hardly any times a week. Annihilation too extreme, however aloof try working outside your upper legs and thighs. Running might too aid tone up your legs! To be above board, I don't think you can permanently amuse rid of cellulite :/ unless you're rich and can amuse those cellulite removing things done according to kim kardashian. Which i wish i could afford! lolBut great luck, achievement i helped. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment